CSG has made significant changes to its cleaning operations. All its teams have transitioned from cleaning touch points for appearance to disinfection of all touch points and working services. Touch points include door handles, telephones, elevator call buttons, all touch points in restrooms with special attention to flush handles, stall door handles, and stainless steel surfaces, and all other surfaces that are touched during the work day. In commercial kitchens special attention is given to all stainless steel surfaces. The disinfectant chemicals used are registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and approved for use in killing the coronavirus (COVID-19).
All active job site team members have been trained to follow below listed protocols.
· If team members feel ill, they will immediately notify their supervisor and take time off.
· Do not touch face, nose, eyes, or mouth.
· Wash hands frequently, but especially after they use the restroom, and when food is handled.
· Hand washing should be for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and hot water. If water and soap is not available use a hand sanitizer that contains a minimum of 60% alcohol.
· When coughing or sneezing do it into the bend of the arm.
CSG will be implementing a SystemSURE Plus inspection system. This will allow us to inspect the cleanliness of a surface down to a microscopic level.
As more information is available regarding the virus as well as how to prevent its spread, we will update our response plan.
Please let us know if you have any questions and contact us about COVID-19 disinfectant services.
CSG Management Team _________________________________________________________________________________
About Contract Services Group, Inc.
Contract Services Group, Inc. provides commercial janitorial, window cleaning, and window washing systems. CSG’s online presence is located at http://www.csgcares.com.
CSG provides janitorial and window cleaning services throughout California, Nevada, and Arizona.