Contract Service Group, Inc. (CSG) takes the health and safety of our employees and our business partners very seriously. Based on the current recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have put the following plan in place to help prevent the transmission of COVID-19. Prior to Arrival at the Workplace: • All employees have been instructed to notify their supervisors, call in sick from work, and contact their healthcare provider if they are experiencing any of the following: o Temperature > 100.4 ℉ o Cough o Shortness of breath
Upon Arrival to the Workplace: • All employees will be screened for common COVID-19 symptoms as soon as possible upon arrival to the job site. This screening will include the following: o Questions concerning cough, shortness of breath, fever and any other symptoms the employee may be experiencing o A temperature check using a non-contact thermometer o A visual inspection to note if the employees looks ill o Any employee exhibiting a temperature > 100.4 ℉, cough, shortness of breath or any other sign of illness will be sent home, and instructed to contact their healthcare provider. The supervisor will contact CSG’s Human Resources Manager. • Employees will be reminded to maintain social distancing. • All employees will be encouraged to practice good hand hygiene including wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not readily available, especially during key times when persons are likely to be infected by or spread germs
• Employees will be required to wear a face covering except when eating or drinking. A face covering will be provided by CSG and, if not disposable, will be laundered by the employee.
Throughout the Shift:
• Any employee who begins feeling ill will be sent home and CSG’s HR will be notified.
• Breaks are staggered to ensure that six (6) feet between employees can be maintained in break rooms at all times. Employees are prohibited from eating or drinking anywhere inside the workplace other than designated break rooms to assure that masks are worn consistently and correctly.
Return to Work after a diagnosis of COVID-19 or Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath:
• Employees will be allowed to return to work when the following conditions are met:
o They are released to work by their healthcare provider who has determined that they are negative for COVID-19 and no longer have symptoms of illness
o If they have not had a test to determine if they are contagious with COVID-19 and
▪ No fever for at least 72 hours (without the use of medicine that reduces fevers)
▪ Other symptoms have improved
▪ At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared
o If they tested positive for COVID-19 and
▪ Have been released by their healthcare provider
▪ No longer have a fever (without the use of medicine that reduces fevers)
▪ Other symptoms have improved
▪ Received two negative tests in a row, at least 24 hours apart.